16 Wisdom Quotes for Success
Inspiring motivational words for students, computer geeks, net startups, business planning from the Twitter Web.
- 1. “To err is human, to really screw things up you need a computer.” – Top 10 Bad IT Decisions of All Time
- 2. “You must do the things You think You cannot do.” Eleanor Roosevelt
- 3. “The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it” – Chinese Proverb
- 4. “Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work” – Peter Drucker
- 5. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere” – Albert Einstein
- 6. “You must have long term goals to keep you from being frustrated by short term failures” – Charles C. Noble
- 7. “Manage the top line: your strategy, your people, and your products, and the bottom line will follow” – Steve Jobs
- 8. “If past history was all there was to the game, the richest people would be librarians” – Warren Buffett
- 9. “There is something that is much more scarce, something rarer than ability. It is the ability to recognize ability.” – Robert Half
- 10. “Just because something is easy to measure doesn’t mean it’s important” – Seth Godin
- 11. “Opportunity is often missed because it’s dressed in overalls and looks like work” – Thomas Edison
- 12. “If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?” – John Wooden
- 13. Good businesses figure out how to continuously add value. Great businesses figure out how to continuously multiply value.
- 14. Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out” – John Wooden
- 15. “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” – Ben Franklin
- 16. “The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot” – Michael Althsuler
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 9th, 2009 at 13:48 and is filed under Famous People Quotes, Quotes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.