Funny facts about some famous World leaders
Here are some facts that are collected on the net , of course one of them is fictional. I hope you will recognize false easily. Enjoy !
1. Mikhail Sergeyevich Gorbachev – was the seventh and last General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, serving from 1985 until 1991, and the last head of state of the USSR, serving from 1988 until its collapse in 1991.
Mikhail Gorbachev is one of the most famous people in modern times with visible naevus flammeus. The crimson birthmark on the top of his head was the source of much satire among critics and cartoonists. In his official photos as a Politburo member this birthmark was removed.
2. Adolf Hitler – He was the absolute dictator of Germany from 1934 to 1945, the leader of the National Socialist German Workers Party.
Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian, and had only ONE testicle. He also had to repeat the 6th grade because he failed it.
3. Ronald Wilson Reagan – was the 40th President of the United States (1981–1989) and the 33rd Governor of California (1967–1975).
During his college years, Reagan performed lifeguard duties at Lowell Park in Illinois where he saved 77 people from drowning to death.
4. Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz – was a Cuban politician, and the President of the Council of State of Cuba until his resignation from the office in February 2008.
Fidel Castro’s holds the Guinness Book of Records title for the longest speech ever delivered at the United Nations: 4 hours and 29 minutes, on Sept. 29, 1960. His longest speech on record in Cuba was 7 hours and 10 minutes in 1986 at the III Communist Party Congress in Havana.
5. Josip Broz Tito – was the chief architect of the “second Yugoslavia”, a socialist federation that lasted from World War II until 1991.
He had 3 wives and lot’s of mistresses. One mistress he loved that much that after she died of tuberculosis in 1946, Tito insisted that she be buried in the backyard of the Beli Dvor, his Belgrade residence.
6. Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill – was a British politician known chiefly for his leadership of the United Kingdom during World War II.
He thought to be one of the best orators of his time, memorized every speech backwards and forwards ahead of time, to hide his stutter. Also he was a large collector of toy soldiers.
7. Napoleon Bonaparte – was a military and political leader of France and Emperor of the French as Napoleon I, whose actions shaped European politics in the early 19th century.
Napoleon Bonaparte could dictate several different letters addressed to different people at the same time, jumping from one to the other. His memory was incredible as was his concentration.
8. Queen Elizabeth II – is queen regnant of 16 independent sovereign states known as the Commonwealth realms.
Regarded herself as a paragon of cleanliness. She declared that she bathed once every three months, whether she needed it or not.
9. Saddam Hussein Abd al-Majid al-Tikriti – was the President of Iraq from 16 July 1979 until 9 April 2003.
Had a nervous habit of flicking his lighter when he sees oil wells. Also had several Pokemon characters tattooed on his butt.
10. John Fitzgerald “Jack” Kennedy – often referred to by his initials JFK, was the 35th President of the United States, serving from 1961 until his assassination in 1963.
Lost a newborn son while in office. Also famous for his wit and for telling hilarious stories and anecdotes.
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 6th, 2013 at 19:44 and is filed under Pictures, Trivia. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.