New Style Words
New suggestive Definitions of Words from the dictionary, altered by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter..
1. Bozone : The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.
2. Cashtration : The act of buying a house, which renders the subject financially impotent for an indefinite period.
3. Giraffiti : Vandalism spray-painted very, very high.
4. Sarchasm : The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn’t get it.
5. Inoculatte : To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.
6. Hipatitis : Terminal coolness.
7. Osteopornosis : A degenerate disease.
8. Karmageddon : it’s like, when everybody is sending off all these really bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it’s like, a serious bummer.
9. Decafalon : The grueling event of getting through the day consuming only things that are good for you.
10. Glibido : All talk and no action.
11. Dopeler effect : The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.
12. Arachnoleptic fit : The frantic dance performed just after you’ve accidentally walked through a spider web.
13. Beelzebug : Satan in the form of a mosquito that gets into your bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out..
14. Caterpallor : The color you turn after finding half a grub in the fruit you’re eating.
(from The Washington Post’s Style Invitational)
This entry was posted on Monday, September 14th, 2009 at 02:34 and is filed under Quiz, School College Jokes, Trivia. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.