Weight a minute!|
"“I think I sort of blossomed, so to speak, around 17. I started to get hips and put on weight, which I was very happy about. And that’s when I met this agent, who told me I had to lose 10 pounds. I said, ‘You’ve gotta be kidding me. I finally got it on—I’m not losing it!’”
League of gentleman
"I’ve never gone for the smooth, suave Latin or French lover. That usually makes me think they’re trying to pull one over on me. I lump Canada and the States together. I like good old North American boys."
- Tricia Helfer, former model (Elle, Victoria’s Secret), played a robot on an episode of CSI, she now plays Number Six, a hot robot chick in the upcoming Sci Fi Channel miniseries remake of ’70s space favorite Battlestar Galactica.
Submitted by D Steele,
Quotes of Women Celebrities
01. In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman. - Margaret Thatcher
02. Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. - Maryon Pearson
03. I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch. - Gilda Radner
04. When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. - Elayne Boosler
05. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career. - Gloria Steinhem
06. Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry. - Glori Steinhem
07. Nagging is the repetition of unpalatable truths. - Baroness Edith Summerskill
08. If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck? - Linda Ellerbee
09. I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house. - Zsa Zsa Gabor
10. I never married because there was no need. I have three pets at home which answer the same purpose as a husband. I have a
dog which growls every morning, a parrot which swears all afternoon and a cat that comes home late at night. - Marie Corelli
Submitted by Brandy Rodricke (26),
"It's important that younger women see that older women can do the same thing, that you don't have to just roll over and die as soon as you become a senior citizen."
- Nancy Sinatra, Singer & Actress, on ageing.
Submitted by D Steele,
"No ("done it" in a barn). But once me and my boyfriend were at a friend's house and snuck out into the garage and "did it" in the back seat of their car. It was great."
- Jaime Pressly, playboy's playmate, Drew Barrymore's body double in 'Poison Ivy' and actress of movies like, 'Ringmaster', 'Jack and Jill', 'Tomcats', 'Not Another Teen Comedy' and 'Poor White Trash'.
Submitted by Jessica Minna Lessig (26), California
- Jaime Pressly, about her best physical attribute, former playmate and actress.
Submitted by Nicole Romensky (), Arkansas
Got a good famous quotation yourself? Submit your best quote to FUKKAD, and if we have a blast, we might make you famous - or at least put your name, email, address & country on the site.
Email it to us