13 Important Things about your Crush!|
01. He starts giving you respect.
02. He sends you flowers on your birthday without writting down his name.
03. After signing your year book he leave his "Crush" - section blank and is not ready to tell you, who the girl is.
04. He often compliments you on your hair style.
05. He hate to see you around with other guy's but pretends to be very cool in front of you.
06. Forget your jacket? You can wear his.
07. His voice get softer ("Hey you") whenever you two talk.
08. When you hung him up he never took it seriously, but when he did he apologised a lot for it.
09. You were invited by him on his birthday.
10. He alway's give you company to see that you have reached home safely.
11. He's always turning fool out of him self and cracking wise joke to see a laugh on your face.
12. He remembers little things you mention in casual conversation.
13. He sometimes stares strait into your eyes.
01. She makes eye contact and smiles at you.
02. She calls you for homework..... alot!!
03. She flips her hair when she's talking to you.
04. She touches your arm when she talks to you.
05. She says "No, I'm not telling you who I like!!" with a big smile on her face.
06. She asks you who you like or who you would go out with seeming interested.
07. When you go to the movies with a bunch of you friends, she's almost always next to you.
08. She criticizes (put downs)the girl you like.
09. She knows your WHOLE family names (including your dog).
10. She knows stuff about you like your birthday, eye color, favorite color,screen name favorite food, favorite band, what music you like and favorite sport
11. Her friends outside of school know about you and say she talks about you a lot.
12. She knows your phone number and address.
13. She will try and talk and spend time with you as much as possible.
Submitted by Rakhee Gandhi (),
Got a good Trivia / Fun Fact yourself? Submit your best amazing Animal / People / Health / Sports / Arts / Fashion / World facts to FUKKAD, and if we enjoy, we might make you famous - or at least put your name, email, address & country on the site.
Email it to us