Ways to Deal with Annoying People and Stress
To help you ease the burden and cope with negative emotions like depression or stress or bad feelings, here’s a list you can laugh on or take into consideration. It may not solve all your stress away, but I know that after reading, you’d be smiling.
So here goes:
1. Breathe. Don’t panic.
2. Be prepared – expect things to be not easy.
3. Be aware of what works in your mind.
4. Rule over your emotions. Think before you feel.
5. Concentrate your attention to the solution, not the problem.
6. Stop saying negative things to yourself.
7. Surround yourself with happy people.8. Stop looking back and move forward.
9. Look in the mirror, tell yourself you’re beautiful and smile.
10. Take a walk.
11. Have a break and drink coffee
12. Read a poem or novel.
13. Listen to happy music
14. When mad, count 10. If deeply mad, count 100.
15. Keep yourself busy.
16. Stay focus.
17. Look up in the sky and gaze on the stars.
18. Look forward to the rainbow after the storm.
19. Have courage to say “No” when you mean it.
20. Look at problems as challenges.
21. Write a note of what you feel then tear it up or hide it.
23. Try to be cheerful and optimistic
24. Don’t stress over small details.
25. Have a sense of humor. Learn to laugh on small things.
26. Don’t expect things to be perfect and risk free.
27. Clear your mind for awhile. Don’t think too much.
28. Drink lots of water.
29. Ask for a hug
30. Dine out and eat.
31. Be lazy and take a long bubble bath.
32. Make someone else happy, it will make you happy
33. Sleep over it. Rest your mind.
34. Create and throw a paper airplane.
35. Appreciate a work of art.
36. Plant a tree. Help save mother earth.
37. Play with a child.
38. Take a stroll with your dog.
39. Get out and play in the rain.
40. Make today the best day of your life.
41. Greet a stranger with “hello”.
42. Try something new thing.
43. Smell the flowers along the way.
44. Stop rushing. Do things moderately.
45. Learn to have grace under pressure
46. Do some stretching and exercise daily.
47. Be a better listener. Talk less and listen more.
48. Listen to a new song and memorize the lyrics.
49. Arrange your closet.
50. Go on a hiking or picnic.
51. Watch a movie and eat popcorn
52. Go to a game and scream your throat out.
53. Sleep and relax. Free your mind and body.
54. Tell yourself that life is short to be unhappy.
55. Last and most important, go to this site (www.fukkad.com) and read this list.
This entry was posted on Friday, January 8th, 2010 at 13:14 and is filed under Society. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.