To Know About Life I Learned From a Snowman
1. It's OK if you're a little bottom heavy.
2. Hold your ground, even when the heat is on.
3. Wearing white is always appropriate.
4. Winter is the best of the four seasons.
5. It takes a few extra rolls to make a good midsection.
6. There's nothing better than a foul weather friend.
7. The key to life is to have a jolly, happy soul.
8. You know you've made it when they write a song about you.
9. There's no stopping once you're on a roll.
10. Accessorize! Accessorize! Accessorize!