Love each other to perfection ;-)
Tuesday, June 1
Wednesday, May 26
As we oldies know, sometimes we have trouble with our computers.
Yesterday, I had a problem, so I called Raaju, the 11 year old next door, whose bedroom looks like Mission Control, and asked him to come over.
Raaju clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.
As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?
He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'
I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, 'An, ID ten T error? What's that? In case I need to fix it again.'
Raaju grinned, 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error before?'
'No,' I replied.
'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it out.'
So I wrote down:
I used to like Raaju, but
Thursday, May 20
A little girl was leaning into a lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside, all under the eyes of her screaming parents:
A biker jumps off his *Harley*, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch.
Whimpering from the pain, the lion jumps back, letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.
A BBC reporter, Laura Kuenssberg, had watched the whole event.
Laura, addressing the Harley rider says. "Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life."
The Harley rider replies. "Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right."
Miss Kuenssberg. "Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a BBC journalist, you know and tomorrow's News will run this story. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?"
The biker replies. "I'm a British Army veteran, a Conservative and I voted for Brexit."
The journalist leaves.
The following morning the biker turns on BBC News to see if it indeed brings news of his actions.
*BBC Headline*: RIGHT-WING UK VETERAN ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH.
And THAT pretty much sums up the BBC's approach to the news especially on India these days... *And that of most of Indian media*
Friday, May 7
Wednesday, May 5
Thursday, April 29
Wednesday, April 28
If you take seriously this social media Stuff, you weren't hugged enough as a Child,
Probably not getting fucked enough as an Adult!
Wednesday, April 14
Monday, April 12
Sunday, April 11
Corona Virus Submitted its 'Annual Performance Self - Appraisal' for 2020, for promotion:
1. Responsible for Global Digital Transformation and fast-tracking.
2. Reduction of Global CO2 emission.
3. Five million jobs "restructuring".
4. Global Hygiene initiatives: Ensured 100% compliance on washing hands... leading to collateral reduction of other communicable diseases.
5. Made global industry shift to WFH - saved exposure and costs.
6. Reduction in global noise pollution by making everyone keep their mouth shut (while masked). 😂
7. Taught cooking, vegetable shopping, housekeeping to many.
8. Highlighted the importance of governance, adaptability and long term planning, by all sectors.
9. Spiritual contribution - Provided ample time to all people for reflection.
10. Provided a big boost to the Pharma sector, brought small utility stores back into priority.
11. Taught family values and values of life again.
12. Taught how to manage funds by avoiding unnecessary expenses.
13. Oriented masses towards prevention of disease through Yoga, cycling, walking and healthy lifestyles.
14. Ushered in a new phase of social reforms - in controlling ostentatious and wasteful expenditure in socio-religious events.
15. Stopped wasteful expenditure in business travels, unnecessary holidays and vacations, and brought in use of technology through videoconferencing, and innovative staycations.
After due consideration:
*Covid19 Coronavirus is promoted to next higher level with a mutant version.*
Stuff You May Like
The more you look at this sign board, the more you will find the new words! Nokiya Mobile Repear #Cell Paint #Mobile Sails #Sony Erection ...
Funny but uniquely good placement of Male pill advertising billboard on a bus!
Special lane ;-)
Bikers' bathroom , Use Clutch to flush !
Only people with IQ level 140 can find the Five Differences
Drivers and Riders Don't know who the author is, but the article is very witty and a tongue-in-cheek commentary on driving in India... ...
WHEN BODY PARTS ARE USED AS VERBS _Many parts of the body can be used as verbs in either a physical or a metaphorical sense._ Y...
Girls really know to fully use a car and its features and accessories!